Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two Months Done

I can't believe it's already the end of February! The days are definitely flying by and I am definitely enjoying this challenge! Once again I would like to thank each and every one of you for stopping by---it certainly has encouraged me to continue on and to see things from other perspectives!!! I so look forward to the start of Spring, another month of sharing our beautiful city with all of you, and seeing more of your gorgeous and creative photos! Right. Onto March. Only 306 more photos to go!

9 comments:

Esther said...

Isn't a amazing how time flies when you are having fun! I think all of our group is thankful to be a part of the challenge. I, for one, am glad I can get out and take those photos! Everyone else gives me such good ideas, too.

Chesney said...

Thank YOU! I am loving all of these "mini" vacations I get to go on! It is great seeing everyone's "worlds"! Here's to more blogging and more cyber friends! By the way, beautiful image!!!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Looks like you're ready to March forth and thank you for your comments and advice, to date - Keep it coming, wish I could buy an ounce of your creativity to ingest as needed.

Clara said...

I love your creation. I, too, am looking very forward to spring.

jo said...

That's a lovely card. You are very creative...

Candyce said...

awww that is such a great posting!!

Debbie said...

You have great theme pictures and I thank you for your thank you card! 2 months down, 10 to go!:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and lovely sentiment. Here's to the next ten!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the ride! :-)