Sunday, February 22, 2009

#52 of 365

#172 Lines Although not the prettiest picture I've ever taken, these crosswalk lines do work to fill the theme. As you can tell from this, and a majority of my previous submissions since the first week of the challenge, I have become addicted to cropping and vignetting my photos and I am definitely lovin' the effect it is having on the outcome!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

And so am I! I can't wait to try it! Thanks again for the tips. Keep it up....looks great!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

But you cropped out John and Paul, and the vignette has destroyed George and Ringo's appearance completely. Lovely Zebra crossing though.

mljrbg said...

Neat idea for the theme. Ron's right it looks a little like a zebra!!

Edmund said...

I really like this one. Great contrast and everything.

Anonymous said...

Lines, lines, and more lines! I love the composition of this...

Anonymous said...

I love the composing you did, the line bring your eye all round the image. Plus the vignette keeps them in.

Anonymous said...

Love all the lines you've captured along with your edge treatment! Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

I like the angles in this one - and the texture of the painted lines. Very nice.