Friday, February 20, 2009

#48 of 365

#236 PlaygroundWhat a view from this playground...I wonder if the kids even notice it! I'm not sure I would have at their age.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what a nice place for parents to sit and watch their children play. Wonderful shot of a beautiful playground...

Anonymous said...

The children may not register the scene on a conscious level, but it does register. It will be stored in memories of a happy childhood.

A scene like this is food for the soul.

Chesney said...

Looks like a playground for both kids and their parents. I could sit there all day staring at that view!

Anonymous said...

I think a place that lovely would have to register some how. Nice.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

You would think in such perfet weather the kids would be thronging to that place.

Maria Thorbjörnsson said...

Hi-Still Winter here-Waiting for the SPRING to arrive-So looking at this photo I realy want the SUN to come back
Have a nice Day

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful view that you've captured! The playground looks wonderful against it!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful park! I think we might have driven by it once. It looks really familiar!