Friday, February 20, 2009

47 of 365

#297 Spelling ErrorsYes, errors with an s. Fits the theme perfectly.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found two, how many did you find?

Great catch for the theme and it looks like a nice place to eat, despite the spelling deficiencies.

Anonymous said...

Nice capture. Sounds yummy, even if they cannot spell.

Anonymous said...

I think we have entered a day and age where we rely too much on spell check. But blackboards do not come with such features! lol Menu sounds delicious!

Chesney said...

Great eye and great find! Looks yummy though!

Anonymous said...

Great find and shot. I'd be leery though of some place called 'bide a wee'.

Kerri said...

Good catch! The food sounds yummy, too!

Anonymous said...

I really like how you've composed this shot. Just the right amound of shadows to add extra interest.
And I love the treatment you've given the edges! Lucky find!

Debbie said...

Really like the composition and the warm colours! Spelling mistakes, looks good to me:)))

Kathy said...

Great find! I count two as well.