Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#36 of 365

#362 Windowsa very good reason to say, "I don't do windows!" lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have clean windows, yet with this many, one hires them done with professional window washers. I like old buildings and their architecture.

Chesney said...

What a cool building - very geometrical!

BobbieCoughlin said...

I like the use of B&W, especially the burned in look at the corners. It makes the photo look aged--as it had been taken when the building was new.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a lot of windows! I like the angle you shot it at and the reflections in the windoows. Nice shot!

Kathy said...

Beautiful building and you're right, I sure wouldn't want to be assigned to those windows! lol

Anonymous said...

Very cool shot and processing too. I like the overall tone of the image...

Cheryl said...

Cool looking building!! Great picture!

Clara said...

Great image. The perspective is great and the processing really adds to the picture.