Wednesday, January 7, 2009

#7 of 365

#210 One Dozen
The Lower Causeway Promenade of Victoria's famed Inner Harbour is where you'll spot one dozen trees growing! Originally was going to use this for the shades-of-gray theme until I realized there were 12 trees all lined up in a row! The recent weather is definitely reducing the amount of people out walking too. I've never been the only person on the Causeway before and I've been walking down there countless times over the years...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you must live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Good catch on the one dozen...

Anonymous said...

I know I do! And it's so much prettier in the sunshine, so stay tuned for those--hopefully soon! : )

DART

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely picture - I love the curve of the ... river???

Chesney said...

I actually vacationed there last year and I have to say I am extremely jealous you get to stay there year round! Perfect for the dozen theme - who would have noticed their were 12 trees??

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Great Photo and good rationale, but makes you wonder what everyone else knew and yu didn't. More to the point why weren't YOU told not to go there. I smell a conspiracy! Try and capture it all for us to share will you?

Candyce said...

Great photo and very creative use of the theme.

MevetS said...

I like it. I like the curve that brings your eye into the image and deposits it at the tree line and then the building behind it (I might have cropped the boat out though).

It would be neat to see this scene under other lighting conditions as well.

Cheryl said...

It's a beautiful picture! Love it!