#129 Green
I rarely follow a recipe...I'm a simple, but colourful cook that plays with food in the kitchen creating yummy, and visually-pleasing (usually) meals and snacks! Lots of greens in last night's dinner: celery, spinach, snow peas, broccoli, zucchini and green onions. Of course I had to add some other colours too! hee hee (was delicious...I shall post the details (ie: my attempt at a recipe) on my primary blog later today if you are interested in trying)
I rarely follow a recipe...I'm a simple, but colourful cook that plays with food in the kitchen creating yummy, and visually-pleasing (usually) meals and snacks! Lots of greens in last night's dinner: celery, spinach, snow peas, broccoli, zucchini and green onions. Of course I had to add some other colours too! hee hee (was delicious...I shall post the details (ie: my attempt at a recipe) on my primary blog later today if you are interested in trying)


8 comments:
Gorgeous presentation of food - this looks delicious! Wonderful image!
I'll be looking for the recipe on your other blog! You are obviously an inventive cook...
Oh, that looks SOOOO good! I must go cook now, and tomorrow I'm going shopping for place mats! Yours make such a great backdrop for your wonderful food photos.
Wonderful color, glad I just ate although it pales before your shot.
That looks delicious. My mother said the first rule of a meal was to make it colorful.
They say to eat lots of colors for a healthful diet. A delicious shot!
Super colors and it looks delish too!!
Hello!
That looks really good out. Now I become hungry. Glad you come with me sometimes.
Happy holidays
See you!
Post a Comment