#50 Circle
One of my favourite places to eat a meal out! It has been voted BEST OF THE CITY 14 years in a row for a very good reason and is always busy. I would definitely add it to my list of places to eat if you are headed this way! Check them out by clicking HERE
One of my favourite places to eat a meal out! It has been voted BEST OF THE CITY 14 years in a row for a very good reason and is always busy. I would definitely add it to my list of places to eat if you are headed this way! Check them out by clicking HERE


2 comments:
I havent eaten Japanees food yet! It is a bit far for me to vistit you favourit place, thats pity!
My regars from Sweden
I would love to try this, I should be there sometime tomorrow if I leave right now - ha! Looks delicious and perfect image for cicle!
Post a Comment