Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#242 of 365

#239 PowerWhile I have no interest in understanding the role of a transformer, I completely understand it's importance when it comes to power...when it's out, we are without!

7 comments:

Chesney said...

who cares about the technical stuff, all I know is I need a curling iron - LOL

lijola said...

Right you are! Like the treatment. It's fun to play with the effects on ordinary objects, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

I like how the vignetting focuses the eye!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. :D I like what you've done with the picture - makes the eyes focus on those transformer thingys. :D

Anonymous said...

A powerful shot! The viginetting really does a great job of directing the eye.

Clara said...

I love your processing. The blue sky is great. I also love the photo in your blog header.

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't know how or why I've been missing out on your blog, but I've just now browsed and realize I've not seen any of these photos. Sorry to have missed them. One and all they are terrific. Beautiful scenery, lovely land and seascapes. I will make certain it is made available to me in the future.

But, this evening, I write to ask you to drop by my blog. I have something there for you. :D