Float plane pilots and their aircrafts are a definite part of the West Coast's environmental picture! I'm taking a little leeway with the themes to catch up, so that is why you don't actually see the pilots smiling faces in their environment, but know that they are there! Also, be forewarned that I will be stretching the list of themes to fit my pics in order to get caught up. My apologies...Monday, September 14, 2009
#216 of 365
Float plane pilots and their aircrafts are a definite part of the West Coast's environmental picture! I'm taking a little leeway with the themes to catch up, so that is why you don't actually see the pilots smiling faces in their environment, but know that they are there! Also, be forewarned that I will be stretching the list of themes to fit my pics in order to get caught up. My apologies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What a stupendous series of shots for this theme, tells the story so well.
I am glad you stretched the theme to fit these in, all are just spectacular - I have never seen boats landing on the water so this is very cool for me!
Keep on stretching if it means posting pics like these!
AS long as you have such great shots, you can stretch all you want!
I love the float plane series - very cool. When we were in Anchorage a few years ago for my cousin's wedding we sat on the deck of the hotel and watched the float planes land and take off - so much fun! You captured some great environmental portraits here.
Post a Comment