#152 Hours, Days, Months, Years
Who knew that checking my email today would result in another theme being filled? Not me! I probably will miss welcoming this 'exact moment in time' due to it's early AM arrival, but it's fun to know about nonetheless...at least to me because I like these sorts of useless bits of info! lol
Who knew that checking my email today would result in another theme being filled? Not me! I probably will miss welcoming this 'exact moment in time' due to it's early AM arrival, but it's fun to know about nonetheless...at least to me because I like these sorts of useless bits of info! lol


7 comments:
But in 31 days and a tad over one hour it will, be 05.06.07 08.09.10.
I'm too impatient to wait till 3009 so next year will be a good adaption, I think.
SUPER take on the theme, now I have to remember this for July 8th....
I'll be sleeping too but what a perfect take on this theme!
Fabulous interpretation! I had never heard of this before...thanks for sharing it!
Perfect capture for the theme - I've been wondering how to do that one!
Good one for the theme. But, don't most Canadians represent dates day-month-year rather than month-day-year?
This is pretty nifty - lucky you!
Post a Comment