#148 Historic
On August 31, 2006 Butchart Gardens received formal recognition as a National Historic Site of Canada with the unveiling of the commemorative plaque shown above.
On August 31, 2006 Butchart Gardens received formal recognition as a National Historic Site of Canada with the unveiling of the commemorative plaque shown above.
All of the garden shots filling the recent themes were taken out at Butchart Gardens...no, my garden does not look anything like this! lol Remember, I have a black thumb! *grin* I probably stretched the themes thin with this series, but it is just so beautiful out there, that I wanted to share as many pics as I could. I shall be posting more pics to my primary blog in the days to come for those that wish to see a wee bit more...



5 comments:
I am enjoying every moment of your garden pics - keep them coming!
That looks like a wonderful place to spend a little time "smelling the flowers".
I haven't been in a few years and am loving this series. What always strikes me about the gardens is that you almost never see anyone working in them. Do they work at night with miner's hats?
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Those gardeners are amazing!
@Ellen
the funny thing is, I've never not seen them out there working...most of our visits are during the week...perhaps that makes the difference.
Post a Comment