Tuesday, June 2, 2009

#153 of 365

#76 DirtCute feral rabbit digging in the dirt on the University grounds. There are hundreds of these fluffy bunnies running amok creating rabbit holes all over campus.
More info HERE

11 comments:

Chesney said...

Cute bunny, but I bet they are eating all of the flowers too! I had to finally get mean w/ my bunnies (otherwise I would have had no flowers left).

mljrbg said...

Cute bunny photo!! Their holes probably lead to someone's delicious garden!!

Lorri said...

Interesting shot and story!

Katie said...

So cute!!

KimR. said...

We have an abundance of rabbits--and holes!--in our yard this year, too. Cute bunny though!

Anonymous said...

Cute bunny and great capture!

BobbieCoughlin said...

I love the lighting and the way the rabbit's eye gleams.

Madelaine said...

Love the bunny! They were here before we were so we really should care for our wildlife. There used to be bunnies her, but no more. : (

Clara said...

Bunnies are cute, but they can be a pain. Great picture.

Kathy said...

Ohhhh! What a great shot! I love bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Cute bunny - and interesting article about the rabbits on campus. Nice addition to campus life.