Monday, June 1, 2009

#151 of 365

#313 SwimWhile we were not prepared to go swimming during
our visit to Bright Angel Park, these youngsters were!
These pictures were taken yesterday while crossing the suspension bridge shown in the previous post.

8 comments:

Chesney said...

Looks like you applied the orton effect - so soft and dreamy!

KimR. said...

I agree with Tammy, the dreamy effect is wonderful! The top is my favorite.

Madelaine said...

Fabulous series.....love the lighting and beautiful greens in the first photo. Oh, and of course, that great shot of the very brave swimmer!

Anonymous said...

I love looking down into the river and I love your processing. Can't say I'm ready for swimming yet..

mljrbg said...

Beautiful series of photographs. Looks like you had a nice time. The suspension bridge does look a little scary!!

Anonymous said...

What an idyllic spot for a swim! Nice captures.

Lorri said...

Lovely group of photos! It's such a mystical looking scene, I expect to find fairies lurking in the woodlands!

Kathy said...

Just beautiful! You captured the serenity of the moment just beautiful! Looks like a wonderful place to visit and spend the day!