Sunday, May 10, 2009

#131 of 365

#208 On the RoadTaking this theme literally: seen on the road yesterday!
The 5th Annual Victoria Tartan Parade
promoting the 72nd Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival to be held next weekend at Topaz Park
A little taste of things to come was shared yesterday: pipe bands, highland dancers, caber toss and even a haggis hurl demonstration, which sadly, I missed seeing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great series of shots! Lots of clear, crisp color and really good movement! Well done!

~Val said...

Looks like fun! Wonderful colors.

BobbieCoughlin said...

Oh, I just LOVE guys in kilts!

Anonymous said...

I love the pipes! That must be quite a parade...

I think I see a couple versions of the Clan McLeod tartan there...

Lorri said...

Fun parade shots. Lots of color and motion with many things of interest!

Madelaine said...

If this is just a little taste of the festival, I can't wait to see shots of the festival!

mljrbg said...

Great colors. I love this series.