#303 Still Life
During my wander to the Inner Harbour this morning, I happened to spot Plasterman and thought he'd be perfect for my still life theme! Drop a donation into his can to get him to move! As seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrU-XrjqOVk
During my wander to the Inner Harbour this morning, I happened to spot Plasterman and thought he'd be perfect for my still life theme! Drop a donation into his can to get him to move! As seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrU-XrjqOVk


8 comments:
I've never seen a Plasterman before! How fun! I like your shots, especially the perspective of the second shot...
I have never met a plasterman, but he sure looks cool! These are too fun! :)
You mean this dude is alive? The top photo really make hhim stand out, what with the bright colors in the garden behind him.
Those guys are talented artists, I once saw two of them drive a little girl and her Dad nuts, and when Dad started yelling "It's Only a Statue" The mime stepped of his plinth and put his finger to his lips, the girl fled, Dad close behind.
Well, this obviousely qualifies for 'still life'. What an interesting happenstance!
My kids have met plasterman and were scared to death when he moved.
Wow, what great shots! I've never heard of a 'plasterman' before. I'm sure he startles many folks!
I've seen some of these guys before - it's amazing how still they can stand. Great for the theme!
Post a Comment