#302 Steeple
St. Ann's Academy, the former Convent and Boarding School in operation between 1858 to 1973, is now a Provincial Heritage Site. It is a welcomed public green space in the downtown core--walking distance from the Inner Harbour. Currently, it houses some Government offices, is available for private functions, is open for public tours, and is used for public events and festivals. Upcoming: The 5th Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza will be held on the grounds April 12. Perhaps if I'm available, I shall find time to wander down and try to get a picture of the famed, but elusive Easter Bunny!
St. Ann's Academy, the former Convent and Boarding School in operation between 1858 to 1973, is now a Provincial Heritage Site. It is a welcomed public green space in the downtown core--walking distance from the Inner Harbour. Currently, it houses some Government offices, is available for private functions, is open for public tours, and is used for public events and festivals. Upcoming: The 5th Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza will be held on the grounds April 12. Perhaps if I'm available, I shall find time to wander down and try to get a picture of the famed, but elusive Easter Bunny!


3 comments:
Awesome shots, these all are equally intriguing! Nice job!
Hmmmm - wonder if they provide roller skates? :D
Grounds look quite comfy and quiet. A perfect place to sit and meditate. I love the brick columns and the gate. Beautiful. Job well done!
I like the way the steeple is framed by the shrubs and the gate is magnificent.
Post a Comment