Saturday, March 28, 2009

#81 of 365

#118 Garden The Sunken Garden at Butchart Gardens. BG is a National Historic Site of Canada. This world-famous garden tops my list of recommended tourist attractions for our area. They are stunning to see year round but even more so when they are bursting with colour during the summer! Oh, and their Japanese Garden in the Fall is a MUST SEE...as is the Magic of Christmas over the holidays...As an annual pass holder I have taken countless pictures out there--some of which can be found on my primary blog HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE Absolutely gorgeous spot to go for a walk and to stop & smell the flowers!

6 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

looks more like a Gargen Alice wandered through, beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, is that ever beautiful! At first I thought your shot was one of the miniature dioramas!

Chesney said...

Stunning, we went in July and wow the colors were amazing! I have to say, yours is one of the best gardens I have ever seen - I am so jealous you can just go any time!

Debra said...

Beautiful shot of the gardens. Lovely place!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Ron...it is very Alice in Wonderland. Fantastic view!

TedR said...

I love these gardens and your photos are great. I've got to get back there soon!