#209 On the Water
Not our favourite touristy thing to do, but very popular nonetheless. Located on the water in the Inner Harbour. The Live Dive Show is definitely a hit with children of all ages! To visit their website: Pacific Undersea Gardens
Not our favourite touristy thing to do, but very popular nonetheless. Located on the water in the Inner Harbour. The Live Dive Show is definitely a hit with children of all ages! To visit their website: Pacific Undersea Gardens


6 comments:
I must be a Children of any age cause Dey Is Myne Favarit 2.
That looks like fun, guess I am a kid at heart! :)
Looks like a great way to wile away an afternoon!
I would so do this!!! I must be a kid too! But i already knew that. Fun shot.
Oh my gosh, at first I thought that whole thing submerges! No way would I have done that. But, now that I see that it is stationary and has a viewing theater underwater I think it sounds neat.
Looks like you could have a great time. Nice shot.
Post a Comment