#288 Sleepy or Sleeping
Although not my favourite dwarf from the Snow White story, Sleepy fits the theme perfectly and was also found during our visit to the Royal London Wax Museum
Although not my favourite dwarf from the Snow White story, Sleepy fits the theme perfectly and was also found during our visit to the Royal London Wax Museum


6 comments:
What a creative interpretation! These guys are so cute...I love all the color and detail you've captured. Also love your processing! Awesome!
Love your spring banner photo!
Gave a look at the Hallmark channel version of Snow White, it really revives your imagination, can you imagine a 6'8" Dwarf - I can!
Where's my favorite - Grumpy! Love those dwarfs!
Great image! I love the Seven Dwarfs, but I think Dopey is my favorite (although I'm sure my mom would say "Grumpy" ha, ha)
Nice shot of some favorite "guys"!!
Post a Comment