Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#61 of 365

#167 LaundrySorting socks is easy when they are all the same brand! (photo cropped, colour removed, matted and framed)

5 comments:

Chesney said...

Best kinda of sorting huh? I do that, Corey gets one type of sock, Ryan gets another, and then the hubby gets another, then I don't give the wrong sock to the wrong guy. The things we do....

BobbieCoughlin said...

What a fun photo! I resisted trying to see if you, too, must have a colection of unmatched socks.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

You wouldn't remember Laugh In but this is a shot straight from then, "Sock it to Me, Sock it to Me, Sock it to Me."

Anonymous said...

When my 4 boys were growing up, I had a big box of unmatched socks. Never knew what ever happened to the other sock!

Good way to make an easy job out of what could be a bad one. Nice fit for the theme too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good strategy!