Sunday, February 22, 2009

#54 of 365

#275 Sense of MotionJust a point and click out the car window that
has been vignetted! I know, surprise surprise! lol

10 comments:

Kathy said...

This is really a great shot for this theme. I feel like I'm in the backseat!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Being a passenger is great, In Australia you would have been booked as the driver sits on the right. Nice take I have tried a few but they haven't worked as well as yours did.

Chesney said...

Your car must be really smooth - you picture is so clear and detailed! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot of such a beautiful place. Nice timing too. Grand colors.

Edmund said...

Nice shot. you were not driving ...I hope.

Anonymous said...

The color and motion are great. Tammy is right you must have a smooth car and steady hands.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot! Love the sense of motion and that gorgeous sky!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot - very relaxing landscape with fantastic clouds and colors.

Anonymous said...

This is beautyful! And i love your photos that you have in your banner.

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful scenery. That sky is amazing! It's such a treat for me to see green grass and blue sky.