Monday, February 16, 2009

42 of 365

#48 Childhood FavouriteMilk and Cookies for Two. Oatmeal chocolate chip with walnut cookies that I baked last week...not as good as Mom used to make, but tasty nonetheless.

10 comments:

jo said...

Those look a whole lot better than the ones I made yesterday from a refrigerated cookie dough!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Santa always demanded Whiskey at our place to wash down his cookies, don't know how he made it around the world so fast.

Chesney said...

Still an adult favorite too! Great image - although now I want COOKIES!

Debbie said...

Milk and Cookies, always a great comfort food.

Debbie said...

Milk and Cookies, always a great comfort food.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful combination and great photo. Makes me want to dig out Mama's old recipe and bake up a batch.

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious! wow you have been busy since i visit your blogg last time, nice photos, i really liked the one of the elephant seal.
Lotta

Anonymous said...

Great take on the theme! Cookies and milk. It must be 3:30! Nicely photographed also!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks delicious!

mljrbg said...

Oh...I can smell them baking now!! Great idea.