Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#38 of 365

#38 Button
As a crafter, I have my fair share of buttons...here is part of my button collection that I started to organize.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like and save buttons too, Donna, but am not into crafts, unless you wish to call sewing a craft. :D

Nice colors and composition.

Chesney said...

Wow, you do have buttons (and very organized too)! Love how colorful this is!

Monkey Girl said...

Love buttons! Love your collection! Mine are all in baby food jars :)

mljrbg said...

Great colors and lots of buttons!! Happy sorting!!

Veronica said...

You really have many buttons. Maybe you can send any,just kidding.good interpretation of the theme.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous color and as was said nicely organized. Fun shot.

Debbie said...

Love the colours and the composition. Great idea for the theme.

Sheila said...

What great colors! Great capture and it sure shows you are very crafty. In my family my sister received all that talent!

Anonymous said...

Great color shot! I think I have a few of those same buttons in my collection too!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful batch of brillant bright buttons. Nice colorful photo!

Kathy said...

Ooooh LOVE all the colours!

sinneskatten said...

Oh! i love this buttons, it´s remember me on my childhood.

Lorri said...

The color is fantastic here and the jars of buttons in the background really add something too. This would be a fun photo to frame and hang in a sewing/craft room.