#252 Reading Material
Uncle John's Bathroom Readers are a must-have! If you don't have yours, but want one for your reading room: www.bathroomreader.com The Little Book of Bathroom Crime Puzzles (also shown) can be found: HERE
Uncle John's Bathroom Readers are a must-have! If you don't have yours, but want one for your reading room: www.bathroomreader.com The Little Book of Bathroom Crime Puzzles (also shown) can be found: HERE


9 comments:
Very cute, have seen the "reader" too. Love your curtains in there.
The colors in your bathroom are smashing! Great shot for the reading material theme...
I got one of those two Christmases ago. I got the "Great Big Bathroom Reader". Very colorful image.
Love all the color in this shot! I haven't seen those books...my bathroom reading consists of photo mags.
First of all, I LOVE your shower curtain. Second, I have to admit that I've never understood the need for bathroom reading material. I've noticed guys at work disappear for hours with the newspaper. Can someone explain this phenomena? I'm an avid reader, but I prefer my rocking chair. :O)
Love this bright, cheery photo! I'm with Rachel - don't understand how guys can hang in there for hours - BUT your bathroom is so inviting, perhaps that explains it?
Too funny, I can't have readers in our bathroom, otherwise my son disappears in there for hours (during chore time of course)! BTW, great shower curtain!
Ok you have awesome taste in colors - from the wall color with the painting and now your bathroom - love it!
Love your vibrant colors. We women have other things to do in the bathroom besides reading. Men tend to take longer with their business, thus they kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Mystery solved.
Post a Comment