Saturday, January 17, 2009

#13 of 365

#283 Silhouette Fitting in with our warm Southwestern decor is this candle holder that we received as a gift a while back...fits the theme perfectly methinks! (cropped and vignetted)

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Love how you are cropping and framing your photos Donna! Very artistic and a joy to view!

Edmund said...

nice job

Chesney said...

Love your creativity finding an image to match the theme. Love this, love the silhuettes and the colors! Very striking!

Anonymous said...

Perfect shot for this theme! I like the dark vignette that emphasizes the wolf silhouette.

Anonymous said...

Great take on the theme. I can almost hear him howling. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice for the theme. I am a country girl, so I have heard the howls of a coyote many times. Good color and lighting. Nice shot.

Cheryl said...

Nice candle holder! Great picture!